There are more than a few companies selling flags to golf courses. Why would you buy from National Golf Graphics? What sets us apart from all other companies? It’s not just the flag material or all the options we offer. Many companies use the same materials and offer the same options. What sets us apart is a culmination of all of our attributes.
- All of our flags are sewn, embroidered, screen printed and digitally printed in the USA and in one facility.
- Logo digitizing for embroidery and screen making for screened flags are done onsite in the same facility.
- We never charge for logo digitizing. We do not have screen charges as long as 9 or more flags are ordered. There is no set up charge for digitally printed flags.
- National Golf Graphics does not charge for logos that need to be redrawn because of poor quality.
- Proofs are provided in a timely manner showing many options if you are undecided on what colors and flag style you’d like to purchase.
- We offer quick turnaround times. Normal turnaround times are 7-10 days for screen printed flags and 2 weeks for embroidered flags. We are able to accommodate orders that need to be rushed in less than a week for a special event. We are able to do this because all facets of the manufacturing process are done at one site.
- We use INVISTA SolarMax Nylon for all of our Embroidered and Screen Printed flags along with standard solid and checkered flags. DuPont offers 400 Denier material in seven standard colors. The rest of our colors are 200 Denier (Please see color chart).
- Our prices are both consistent and extremely economical. We do not need to see your logo in order to determine your price. All of our embroidered flags are priced the same regardless of stitch count in your logo. Screen printed flags are priced based on number of colors in your logo and also the flag style and border options.
- Embroidered Flags are $24.75 each. All of our embroidery utilizes a process called reverse bobbin stitching. The process shows course logo as “read wrong” on the back side of the flag.
- Screen Printed Flags start at $12.75 each.
- Dye Sublimated Flags start at $20.75 and are generally used for special event flags. They are the best choice when each flag is different(sponsor logos/names) or the flag has multiple logos with multiple colors. We do not recommend flying digitally printed flags as your everyday flag.
- We guaranty our flags against all defects in workmanship or material. We do not guaranty our flags against normal wear and tear and fading from the natural environment.
- We offer 5 tube end options. Hard Tube, Soft Tube, Covered Grommets, Uncovered Grommets and a Turned Down Hem. Our hard tube is molded in one piece with a flange. The flange is sewn directly to the flag. Our soft tube is heavy duty material with a grommet sewn in that goes over the threaded piece on top of your flagstick. Covered grommets, regular grommet end and a turned down hem are generally sold for golf shop sales, hole in one flags or special event flags that will be hung or framed.
- Sample flags can be made with your logo for a minimal charge.
Please call for pricing on all of our flags including practice green flags, oversize golf range flags, large clubhouse flags including USA and State flags.
Would you like a free catalog mailed to you?Request Catalog Now